I feel like the first step toward achieving a goal is to state it in some concrete way.
I’m still waiting for my Passion Planner in the mail, so I might as well do it here for now.
Here are some things I want, either for 2015 or just the future in general:
* To visit my friends in Chicago
* To visit NYC
* To plan a road trip of sites of note and restaurants of note across the US. (This one’s tricky because I probably won’t want to be the one driving).
* To use my passport again before it expires in 2018.
* To stop having to clean houses for money, and start doing performance workshops instead.
* Make more time for fostering friendships
* Create a website and start building my personal brand
* Learn to be a rope top
* Re-develop a yoga practice
find create time for recreational activities like bike riding
* Go back to Sherwood
* Take advantage of more festivals in Austin: Honk, EAST, OUTsider, AGLIFF…. if I get a press pass to request time off and really be able to use it.
* Find a different outlet for my professional writing
That’s all I can think of for now. Will update as things come.